The importance of water in our life Water is the secret of existence on planet Earth. God Almighty created water to have life on this earth, and we use it in all aspects of our lives. In this article, we learn in detail about the importance of water in our lives. next few.
What is the importance of water in our lives?
Water is one of the blessings of God Almighty, and water constitutes about 71% of the Earth’s area, in the form of lakes, seas, oceans, rivers and other bodies of water on the face of the earth. As for the importance of water in our life, it is represented in:
- We depend on water for our special needs, such as drinking water, preparing food and drinks, and for other daily uses such as bathing and hygiene, and for our other personal needs.
- Water is of great importance in the field of agriculture, where fresh water is used to irrigate plants and agricultural crops, as well as important for drinking animals, livestock and other agricultural aspects.
- It is used in the industrial sector, where water is considered a part of this sector in many different aspects of it, as water is used in many industries such as the manufacture of solid materials, the manufacture of aircraft, cars and other industrial scientific resources.
- Water has many important scientific aspects about the body’s heat balance, as well as the ecological balance of the planet.
- Drinking water is a great protection for the human body, as it maintains the normal body temperature, and also preserves the human body from many different diseases, such as cardiovascular diseases and protection from all chronic diseases.
What is the importance of water for human health?
In the previous point, we got acquainted with the general uses and importance of water, but the human body needs water greatly, according to various studies that confirmed that water maintains body hydration, fluid level in the body and fluidity in the blood, and helps digestion in the digestive system. .
Water helps protect against some different diseases, such as the formation of stones in the kidneys, as well as cases of constipation and various cases of dehydration. It also protects the person from the accumulation of toxic substances in various cells in the body.
Water also helps improve mood, reduce stress, anxiety, and depression, helps eliminate bad breath, and protects the brain from brain-related damage and diseases.
Water is of great importance in our lives, and indeed in the life of the planet, as it maintains the ecological balance that must be preserved for the life of the planet and its living creatures.